Fabian Chiropractic offers membership in a consortium for a reasonable initial and yearly fee. We provide random,annual, reasonable suspicion, post accident, and pre-employment drug and alcohol testing.
What is a Random Consortium?
The Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration, along with the Department of Transportation (DOT), requires that persons subject to the commercial driver’s license (CDL) requirements and their employers follow alcohol and drug testing rules. These rules include procedures for testing, frequency of tests, and substances tested for.
- Anyone employing CDL drivers to operate commercial motor vehicles on public roads
- CDL drivers who operate commercial motor vehicles on public roads
- Interstate motor carriers
- Intrastate motor carriers
- Federal, State, and local governments
- Civic organizations (disabled veteran transport, boy/girl scouts, etc.)
- Faith-based organization